Saturday, November 21, 2009

Hair tips from Zac Efron, anyone?

Yeah...I don't have any interest in Zac Efron's hair styling techniques either. But apparently someone does.

In a recent Time magazine article, Efron answers ten reader questions. One of them happened to be on the subject of Efron's hair. Jennifer Cheng of Freehold, N.J. asked, "How do you keep your hair looking so great all the time?" (Come on, Jennifer, ask a real question.)

Efron gave more than an answer...he gave away his secret hair tip:
"I've never told anyone this before. This is a hair scoop. Shower before you go to bed, and then sleep on your wet hair. Towel-dry it. In the morning, it's all messed up naturally. If you have that messed-up thing going when you wake up, it's more willing to stay that way. That's Zac's hair tip."

Very deep, Zac, but I'm sure that's not a "hair scoop." And by the way, isn't hair always messed up naturally when you wake up in the morning? Does it really have to be wet when you fall asleep? This is important, Zac. I need answers.

Ok, ok...so Efron does have a nice head of hair, but is knowing why so relevant? What ever will I do with this useless Zac Effron hair information that is now embedded into my brain?

Yes, that question was a bit ridiculous, but the rest were ok...you know, the ones where people actually asked about his career. Particularly of interest are Efron's comments about his role in "Me and Orson Welles," a much different film than we usually see Efron in. (And by different, I mean drama vs. "High School Musical"-comedy type films...wait, is comedy the right word? I'm completely lost. I've never the HSM movies. But you know what I mean)

Check out "10 Questions for Zac Efron" at Time magazine's website. Don't worry. There's some interesting content in there. Just skip question number ten...unless you're so in to Efron's hair that you feel the need to read his "hair scoop" a second time through.

3 comments:

  1. but but bue, k-may. why are you hating on my husband?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He actually has two hair dressers who spend over threeo hours a day working on his hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See, Erica...your husband makes weird, slightly dumb comments AND he's a liar. (I apologize for the hostility. There's just something about that kid...and I don't like it.)

    ReplyDelete