Saturday, November 28, 2009

SYTYCD Week 5 Results Show

Ok, I missed Wednesday's elimination episode, so I can't give you the details on why the two dancers eliminated this week were chosen by the judges. I'll just get straight to it.

Bottom three couples:
Mollee and Nathan (surprise, surprise)
Ryan and Ellenore (Understandable. I thought their Broadway routine would keep them out of the bottom three, but it was a tough week.)
Karen and Victor

Eliminated:
Karen and Victor

Though I wish it would have been Mollee and Nathan (sigh...) I can see why these two dancers were eliminated. Karen has certainly lost her spark in the past few weeks, and Victor has always seemed kind of bland to me. While I would have like to see Mollee and Nathan go, I am anxious to see how these two do next week with new partners.

Don't miss SYTYCD next Tuesday at 7 pm. It's down to the Top 10, which means a new partner for the dancers every week and each couple performing two routines (which actually started this past week, for some reason.) It also means that the dancers no longer have the judges to keep them safe as eliminations will now be based purely on how viewers vote.

Here are some of my favorite routines from week five (check out my "Spotlight on Ashleigh and Jakob" post for videos of this couple's routines):

Ellenore and Ryan (Broadway):



Kathryn and Legacy (Jazz):



Noelle and Russell (Contemporary):

No comments:

Post a Comment