Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Billy Talent releases Billy Talent III...September 22...Yeah, I missed it...

"Have you heard the new Billy Talent song?" asked my sister the other day. "What?! No!" was my response.

I cannot believe my sister new their knew song was out before me. (After all, I was the one who introduced the band to her) Guess I haven't checked their Myspace in awhile. (Some fan I am.)

Oh, and I also just found out (when I went to go listen to the song she was telling me about) that their fourth album, "Billy Talent III" (
by the way, I absolutely love that Billy Talent just tacks on the next roman numeral to their band name when titling their albums), already came out on September 22. (Where have I been?!)

So I checked out the song, "Rusted From the Rain," and I am not disappointed. The song starts off with guitarist Ian D'Sa playing a soft melody behind Billy Talent front man Ben Kowalewicz's vocals. But Billy Talent doesn't fail to bring the soul (and the rock) as the drums and bass kick in mid-first verse. The song keeps a slower rhythm than the band's other popular songs, which typically have a heart-racing kind of pump to them. But like their other slow-rhythmed songs, you still find yourself rocking out by the end.

Here's the video for "Rusted From the Rain" by Billy Talent (because I know my description doesn't give it justice):


Rusted From The Rain

Billy Talent | MySpace Music Videos


Looks like I have a purchase to make, and I'm definitely looking forward to hearing the rest of the album.




No comments:

Post a Comment