Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Boondock Saints are back...

October 30, 2009: The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day



"The Boondock Saints" being probably my all-time favorite movie, I have been anticipating seeing the sequel since I found out two years ago that it was in the works. Well, my friends, that day is soon upon us (see the date above.) And I'm very excited to see that Sean Patrick Flanery is in the sequel (two years ago when I had read about the sequel, they weren't sure he was going to be in it.) A friend of mine told me, "Don't worry! He's in it, and you'll love it," a couple weeks ago, but it was nice to see him in the trailer as confirmation.

So basically, I'm pretty excited about "All Saints Day" (so excited, I'm listening to the "Saints" opening instrumental music by Mychael Danna. Yes, I listen to it frequently because it makes me happy, and yes, I know at least one other person who has it on their iPod and loves it as much as I do...I'm not alone!)

Go see it (after you see the first one, of course)!

No comments:

Post a Comment