Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Phone update (last one, I promise)...

My new phone arrived yesterday, so I picked it up from my apartment complex's leasing office this morning on my way to the bus stop. I excitedly opened it and put the battery in, only to realize that I needed to charge it.

I just wanted to take the phone with me (so I could charge it at work), but I didn't feel like walking back to my apartment (at the back of the complex.) So I've been carrying around this little box that's too big to fit in my school bag. (If you've seen me around today, yes, that's what was in the box.)

And yes, I did leave it in a classroom this morning. (Every day, I prove why I should not be allowed to use electronic devices.) Luckily, it was still there when I realized 15 minutes later what I had done.

It's nice to be able to see my phone display.


No comments:

Post a Comment