Saturday, September 19, 2009

Phone news...


I went to the AT&T store today a little more excited about the aspect of getting a new phone (I had kind of settled on the Samsung A767 Propel - which I did not post in my other phone entry because it is a keyboard phone, and I'm still not sure how I feel about those), but found out it's not time for me to get an upgrade yet.

So I could either spend $250+ on a new phone (negative) or take advantage of my insurance (only a $50 deductible) and have a new LG Shine sent to me (um...yes, please!).

So it looks like I'll continue to have a Shine after all. As excited (kind of) as I was about a new phone, I'm relieved that I don't have to take precious time out of my too-busy life right now to pick out a new phone (and figure out how to use it.)

However, no more red Shine for me:

Customer Service Rep: You're all set. Any other questions?
Me: Um, not that this matters, but do I get a choice of color?
CSR: Well, we only have silver left.

Sadness. But a Shine's a Shine. And I should be getting my new one in 1-2 business days (so probably Tuesday/Wednesday.) And luckily, it's just a damaged screen, not a dead phone, so I don't have to go spend money on prepaid phone that I'm only going to use for a couple days. (Hello, again, optimism.)

No comments:

Post a Comment